Car crashes occur when another driver fails to follow the correct procedure and obey traffic laws, either through inattention, road conditions, drunk driving or various other reasons. A moment of inattention can lead to catastrophic results. Being involved in a car accident may cause severe injuries, pain and suffering, property damage, lost wages, and emotional trauma.
- If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, Herron Law team knows that you are likely confused as to what your rights are and what the next step is for you to take.
- We want you to make the right choices to ensure any losses or injuries you have sustained are taken care of.
- There are many issues to be faced that require time-consuming detail.
- Slow down, relax and educate yourself on every single step you take.
- Remember, if you need a legal advice we offer “FREE CONSULTATION” to anyone who asks.
- Call 503-699-6496 or text 503-367-0829 or email email@example.com 24/7.