If you have been in a car accident and trying to figure out what to do and what not to do next, this FREE PDF download is going to be a good start.
Following an accident, you may not be aware of what rights you have in the handling of your claim. You may be not be advised by an insurance adjuster of all choices you might have or what can be claimed after the accident. Our legal created this Free PDF to help you be aware of some pitfalls others went through while handling similar claims.
In this report you will find:
- How settling your claim too quickly can only benefit someone else;
- How giving a recorded statement to the at-fault insurance company will be used against you;
- How waiting to get medical attention right away will hurt your claim and your legal damages;
- How seeing “bad”, an unqualified medical professional will damage your health and your legal claim;
- What will happen if you have not completed your prescribed medical treatment;
- What needs to be done to prepare your personal injury damages;
- If you would have any future medical expenses;
- How to choose to use your own insurance company to fight the case;
- What are your Non-Economic Damages and how to calibrate them.